Acupressure and Energy Sessions
Reiki or Ra Sheeba
With intuition as my guide, a session may combine a mix of Acupressure, Reiki, Himalayan Singing Bowls, and Crystals to achieve a complete balancing of the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual being.
$120 per session
Come and enjoy the benefits of Reiki! We will gather to share in healing and spiritual growth together through the giving and receiving of Reiki.
If you are new to Reiki, this is a great way for you to experience it first hand!
Reiki Practitioners, this is a great way to practice your Reiki skills!
Traditional Japanese Reiki Classes
Individual or Group Instruction Available
1. The history of Reiki
2. Reiki techniques including Gassho & hara meditation, Byosen scanning, hand positions and more.
3. Reiki I initiation.
4. Time to practice.
5. Constant support from your Reiki Teacher to continue your practice and spiritual development.
Benefits of Reiki:
1. Deep relaxation of body and mind
2. Helps to develop our natural intuitive abilities
3. Promotes wellness in body, mind, spirit and emotion.
4. Awakens our senses of sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch.
5. Begins a magnificent path of personal development!
In addition to being a system promoting health and well-being, the life force energy of Reiki ignites a spiritual path that will enrich your life!
If you are already a Reiki Practitioner, consider taking this class as a renew and review. Mikao Usui gave his Reiki students multiple attunements to build on their connection with the Reiki energy.
1. The Reiki symbols
2. The many ways to utilize the symbols.
3. Reiki techniques including Koki-ho, Gyoshi-ho and other Japanese styles
4. Reiki II initiation
5. Time to practice Reiki the symbols
6. Constant support from your Reiki Teacher to continue your practice and spiritual development.
2 day Course outline:
1. Review of Reiki Levels I and II
2. Instruction and practice of Reiki Master Symbol & their Western meaning and use
3. Learn and practice the initiation process in order to attune others
4. Instruction and practice of symbols & techniques.
5. Receive the Third Degree Shinpiden initiation
6. Teaching guidelines
7. Ethics as a Reiki Master/Teacher
8. Constant support from your Reiki Master, including monthly workshops to continue your practice and spiritual development.
Benefits of Reiki Master Training:
1. Achieve a complete understanding of all elements of the system of Reiki as commonly practiced,
2. Uncover a path that will allow you to attain deep spiritual growth.
3. Become a confident Reiki practitioner.
4. Learn the elements needed to teach Reiki professionally.
Non denominational Officiant for
Weddings and Vow Renewals
"Awaken" Intro ~
2 hour workshop
"7 Keys to Freedom" ~
These workshops will take you on a
journey through your 7 main
energy centers with meditation,
dance, and mandala art.
Will give a group discount if your party is 10 persons or more.
1 hour class
A unique fun way to relieve stress
through laughter with breath work
and meditation in an
and Healing Room
$120 per session